What can you as a job seeker expect from us?
We are taking measures to contain the coronavirus. We are monitoring the situation closely and adapting our services. Follow the latest updates here.
In our locations and training centres we are taking the following precautionary measures to receive you safely:
- If you come to a VDAB location, bring a face mask, because wearing face masks is mandatory.
- Wear a face mask when you move around. You do not need to wear a mask when you sit down and when you keep a safe distance of 1.5 m.
- We have placed plexiglass to ensure safe contact.
- We have applied floor stickers and tapes so you can wait at a safe distance.
If you are following a training in Brussels, even stricter measures apply and we organise courses in smaller groups.
If you are participating in workplace learning, follow the corona guidelines of your employer.
- Tips to commute safely between home and work can be found in our online course.
- Do you have stress returning to the workplace? Or do you have questions? Then you can count on us for free job coaching after corona. A job coach will guide you for a safe return to the workplace.
- Are you looking for work? Our job application coaches provide job application tips to make the most of this difficult period.
- Do you want to help people in your street or neighbourhood to do their shopping, walk the dog...? The 'Vlaanderen Helpt' initiative makes sure that you are sufficiently insured as a volunteer. Register via vlaanderenhelpt.be.
Updates and questions
If there are updates, we will publish them on this webpage.
Do you have any questions? Call 0800 30 700 (every working day from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.).