15 jobs voor travel agent gevonden
15 jobs voor travel agent gevonden
Vind een Job
Business Travel Agent
Group Travel Planner / reisorganisator groepsreizen
Export Area Manager
Our client is a Belgian company located specialized in Human nutrition especially in Baby Milk and other formulated nutritional foods for infants and young children.The company is export-oriented to countries outside the European Union and is presently recruiting an EXPORT AREA MANAGER
The Export Area Manager will have the following main tasks:
- Follow-up of current business The follow-up of the current business through the existing network of exclusive agents overseas and clients, for all the aspects of the business in progress.
- Communicate and coordinate with our overseas Exclusive Agents to maintain a strong and reactive professional relationship with them.
- Carry out current tasks such as order forecasts, product enquiry, possible information request in coordination with the other departments of the company (general management, R&D, sales administration.) with an efficient follow-up of their feedback.
- Implement action plans on commercial issues, in line with the business development strategy and schedule of the company.
- Raise efficiency through commercial enquiries, follow-up of orders and development of the product range.Analyze the global or targeted market trends for nutritional products.
- Provide global or targeted data on local competition and product range.
- Collect and analyze adequate market information to enrich our bench-marking approach.Prospection After a preliminary period of training on the company’s activity (product range & product development, production process, commercial relationship…), the Area Manager will take directly part to the prospection of new markets with the mission to increase the portfolio of exclusive agents.
The Area Manager must play an active role in the preparation phase of each prospection and in the evaluation of the preparation and the results of
Management Assistant Fr En Nl
Customer Service Agent
QHSE SPECIALIST FR/EN
Join an international company as a QHSE Specialist for several countries
My client is an international company located in the center of Brussels and easily accesible by Public Transport.They are looking for QHSE Specialist.
- You assist the Manager, with the support of Service contracts, to check and control the parameters related to the personnel's levels of exposure to risk agents, in order to protect the health of workers
- You ensure the definition, implementation and analysis of the results from the specialist audit plans
- You prepare the risk assessment document in accordance with the Regulatory Frameworks within which the Company
- You update the databases related to the parameters for occupational hygiene, Safety and Environment
- You assist the Manager in the relationships with external bodies in case of inspections and audits regarding prevention and protection
- You assist the Manager in establishing, applying and keeping active a quality system compliant with the regulation
- You collaborate in the preparation, review and issuance of HSE Management System procedures/opi according to ISO 45001
- You draft manuals and procedures that are always consistent and compliant with the defined quality and HSE Management System
- correct management and improvement of the quality and HSE Management System
- collection and processing of information for Management Review
- identification of appropriate information and training measures
- You perform the internal verifications on the quality and HSE Management System.