147 jobs voor reporting analyst gevonden
147 jobs voor reporting analyst gevonden
Vind een Job
Au sein de DBS, le département Business Intelligence (BI) est chargé de gérer les systèmes permettant de fournir des rapports officiels de l'entreprise et d'accompagner la direction dans la prise de décision.Au sein de ce service, l’équipe Data Services est chargé d'analyser les données et les besoins d'information du business et d'établir les spécifications du reporting escompté.L’analyste fonctionnel BI est donc amené à faire de l'analyse de données dans un but stratégique, du reporting opérationnel, managérial ou encore légal à destination des organes de régulation régionaux ou fédéraux.L’analyste fonctionnel BI doit pour cela comprendre et par la suite contribuer au développement d'un modèle d'information conceptuel sur lequel se base le reporting, et cela à travers différents projets ayant pour objectifs de faire évoluer la solution BI afin de répondre au mieux aux besoins en information de l’organisation.
GAMING1 - BI Analyst
REPORTING ANALYST | LOGISTICS | REGIO ANTWERPEN
Freelance Business Process Analyst B2B
Finance & Reporting Analyst
We are seeking an experienced IAM analyst that can help us in the design, maintenance, and ongoing support of processes related to Identity & Access Management (Governance).This can include user onboarding, off-boarding, role management (RBAC), privilege access Management, user access re-certifications, monitoring, report generation and analysis, approving special access provisioning, and compliance-related processes.Along with providing support for existing systems and processes, the IAM Analyst will participate heavily in ongoing IAM program enhancements.
MyNextCompany - Business Process Analyst
Junior Business Analyst
g2 Recruitment Solutions - Data Engineer / Analyst
Consolidation & Reporting Analyst
Robert Half is currently recruiting a Consolidation & Reporting Analyst to join a Belgian multinational.
Our client is a logistics and distribution company with their headquarters located in the North of Antwerp.
The main accountabilities for this job include:
- You will work together with the senior consolidation specialist to produce the group consolidated financials (BE-GAAP / IFRS) and the additional reporting which is set on a monthly basis.
- You will ensure a true and fair view of financial data provided to all stakeholders of the group in compliance with the Group accounting & reporting guidelines as well as other relevant instructions.
- You will report figures but also interpret and analyze them from an integrity point of view.
- You will initiate and coordinate projects to improve the consolidation process or implement best practices.
- You will establish and maintain a deep knowledge of the consolidation processes and an excellent understanding of financial reporting requirements.
- You are a subject matter expert on specific consolidation topics such as (partially) selling and buying of companies; goodwill/badwill calculation, Equity reconciliations.At some point you can attend technical and business meetings and act as a subject matter expert in financial reporting.
- In addition to your consolidation accountabilities you will also support our Business Intelligence and Performance Management functions with support on new financial reporting developments and ad-hoc reporting support.
Financial Reporting Analyst
Monitoring & reporting analist (DMOW) via Vlaanderen connect
For one of our partners, active in the automotive industry, we're looking for a Financial Analyst.Are you an administrative all-rounder with strong analytical abilities?Then read on, as this might be your lucky day!
A selection of your upcoming tasks:
- You are responsible for preparing analyses and reports for department managers.
- You support the annual budgeting process, cost and/or personnel forecasts, or statistical reports.
- You create forecasts and statistical reports and conduct cost analyses.
- You support the monthly closing process of invoicing and payments.
Cream Consulting - Functional Analyst
Volt Europe - Vendor Risk Analyst
Belfius Bank & Verzekeringen - Senior Data Analyst Finance KPI's
Functional Analyst in human scale company
BI & Reporting Analyst (Digitaal Vlaanderen) via Vlaanderen connect
Freelance Digital Data Analyst
BA - Sales
Environmental data analyst
Supply Chain Analyst
Cream Consulting - Business Analyst Business Intelligence
Supply Chain Analyst
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing and optimizing our supply chain processes to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability.
Our client is known in the pharmaceutical sector.They are actively looking for a Supply Chain Analyst.The company is very accesible and nearby public transport.
- Analyze problems and propose solutions.
- Conduct research and analysis to support supply chain decision-making
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date supply chain data and documentation
- Assist with supply chain planning and forecasting
- Provide reports to managers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth communication.
Test Analyst in human scale company
Business/ Functional or Technical Analyst
Belfius Bank & Verzekeringen - Data Engineer Digital Channels
Agent Oversight Analyst
A financial institution offering a wide range of services, is looking for a new Agent Oversight Analyst within the Legal & Compliance team.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring compliance with regulations and mitigating risks related to anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, fraud, and customer due diligence.Working closely with the Agent Oversight Team in Brussels, you will engage with agents, conduct due diligence, and contribute to maintaining a robust control environment.
Responsibilities as an Agent Oversight Analyst:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our programs and the agent/customer base throughout their lifecycle.
- Conduct ongoing communication with agents regarding outsourced activities.
- Monitor outsourced activities, implement yearly control plans for each agent, and organize regular agent audits.
- Escalate issues with agents and handle customer or authorities' escalations.
- Perform due diligence on customers, agents, suppliers, or third parties, including regular risk assessments.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on various subjects and handle bespoke requests.
- Collaborate closely with the AML Team, AMLCO, and other departments, as well as the financial crime team in the UK.
- Liaise with Belgian authorities, including the NBB and CTIF, and French authorities like ACPR and Tracfin.
- Report to management across all areas of responsibility with clear Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).