1135 jobs voor reporting manager gevonden
1135 jobs voor reporting manager gevonden
Vind een Job
Business Support and Reporting Coordinator - Funder & Tenders specialist
Business Support and Reporting Coordinator - Funder & Tenders specialist
Voor een internationale innovatieve speler in de automotive sector zijn we op zoek naar een Reporting Manager om de boekhouding en financiële rapportering van dit steeds groeiend bedrijf in Lebbeke te ondersteunen.
Een greep uit het takenpakket van de Reporting Manager:
- Zorgen voor een correcte naleving van het IFRS beleid en procedures
- Ondersteunen van externe audits van geconsolideerde rekeningen
- Samenwerken met externe partners aan de kwartaal-, halfjaar- en jaarafsluiting
- Coördineren van de finance afdeling voor een tijdige en nauwkeurige rapportage
- Analyseren van nieuwe contracten
- Up to date houden van Internationale lease accounting modules
- Rapporteren aan de CFO
Manager Consolidated Reporting & Financial Compliance
Robert Half is currently seeking a Financial Controller to help strengthen the growth of our client, based in Antwerp.
Our client is a company specialized in financial management, corporate finance, business planning and IP strategy.
Your responsibilities for this job:
- Monthly analytical reporting (for Management, Board, and Shareholders) and financial statutory reporting for companies operating in an international context.
- Oversight of financial control and cost management à serving as a business partner to various departments.
- Conducting variance analysis (identifying significant variances to capture management's attention).
- Managing the annual budget cycle and monthly rolling forecasts: preparation and coordination with all departments.
- Preparation for audits.
- Monitoring treasury functions, cash position, burn rate, and cash runway.
- Calculating Cost of Goods Sold and analyzing Gross Margin.
- Ensuring compliance with risk management and insurance requirements.
- Managing relationships with banks.
- Reporting key performance indicators (KPIs) through dashboards.
- Collaborating with accounting, auditors, and tax experts.
- Handling financial reporting for grant applications and reporting to Vlaio and the EU.
- Providing support in fundraising and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activities.
As Operations Manager:
- You are responsible for (co-)developing and implementing the operational strategy of the Machining department in close cooperation with your direct reports;
- You develop and monitor the necessary performance indicators;
- Together with your team of direct reports, you manage production, engineering, QC and maintenance;
- In addition to managing day-to-day operations, you focus on investment projects, operations excellence and continuous improvement;
- Set and monitor budgets for your department and report to the VP and management of Picanol Group;
- Work closely with colleagues from the Supply Chain, Quality, Sales, Foundry and HR departments to help realise Proferro's vision;
- You will be part of Proferro's Management Team;
- You will report to the VP Industries.
Senior Accountant - Reporting Specialist
Robert Half is currently looking for a Senior Accountant.Reporting Specialist for a leading logistic company.
Our client is an international company located in the Antwerp region.
As a Senior Accountant.Reporting Specialist, your primary role involves meticulously planning, preparing, and coordinating financial statements for both internal stakeholders (financial management, management committee, and board of directors) and external users.
- Contribute to crafting periodic management reports and financial statements.
- Conduct a critical and detailed analysis of provided figures.
- Prepare periodic management reports, actively participating in streamlining the reporting process.
- Act as the main contact for external auditors, working alongside the Tax/Reporting Manager, controllers, and the finance department.
- Set targets for functional units.
- Translate IFRS Group Reporting standards into Belgium GAAP.
- Assist the Tax Manager in preparing annual accounts for five companies.
- Prepare figures and minutes for workers' councils.
- Set up accruals for monthly provisions and allocate cost centers for the upcoming bookkeeping year.
Finance Consultant accounting
Manager Accounting & Reporting
Key areas of responsibility:
Monthly Accounting & reporting:
- Ensure reported results and balance sheet positions for Antwerp controller entities are completed in compliance with closing schedules and group accounting policies and procedures (IFRS).
- Ensure accounting records are updated for non-operating entities monthly.
- Review monthly the quality of the closing results for all entities – to identify reconciling items and to follow up on remediation with local finance managers and accounting teams.
- Work with corporate accounting and tax team on any requests they may have to clarify reported numbers and complete reporting schedules.
- Supervise the accounting department of the Antwerp legal entity and be accountable for the bookkeeping, the statutory and group reporting compliance.
- Ensure finance team members are trained and updated with any changes to the corporate reporting packages and requirements.
- Manage/document/standardize/align the accounting manual for all reporting entities to be compliant with group accounting policies and procedures.
- Lead financial reviews performed by internal and external auditors.
Intercompany positions and transfer pricing (TP):
- Ensure contracts are in place to support TP policies and monitor correct implementation and calculate and review recharge prices.
- When required to ensure correct product cost absorption.
- Monitor monthly cross facility reconciliation of intercompany balance sheet and income statement positions and advise on TP adjustments.
- Report to the group corporate tax team on a quarterly basis on the compliance for cost markup calculations as per the TP agreements implemented.
- Coordinate with TP auditing firm assigned in respect of publishing local Transfer Pricing files in compliance with local tax authorities' requirements.
- Support, follow up on tax audits/opportunities and any project related to the transfer pricing environment and updates required.
Corporate initiatives and compliance support:
- Support corporate accounting & and reporting projects, sustainability projects, charity reporting, and other certification procedures.
- Manage statutory compliance tracker and calendar for all legal entities.
- Prepare annual financial statements and corporate income tax filing and monitor filing of FOD statistics and other government mandated reporting.
Op zoek naar een rol met uitdaging en verantwoordelijkheid binnen een groeiend internationaal logistiek bedrijf?Dan is deze Reporting Specialist rol iets voor u.Gelegen in Berchem, bieden ze tal van voordelen, flexibiliteit en diverse opleidingen op maat.
Enkele hoofdverantwoordelijkheden van de Reporting Specialist:
- Voorbereiden en plannen van de jaarrekening voor meerdere entiteiten
- Meewerken aan de periodieke managementrapportage
- Aanspreekpunt voor de financiële afdeling en externe Auditor
- Maand- en jaarafsluiting
- Cijfers analyseren en controleren
- Vertaling van IFRS Group Reporting naar BEGAAP
- BTW aangiftes
Manager Accounting & Reporting
Service Delivery Manager Fixed & Mobile Telephony
You manage the customer (SNCB) and the supplier relationships from a to z and you act as SPOC.
You manage and optimize the mobile telephony and M2M fleet, follow up the new SIM requests and monitor data consumption through reporting.You ensure the follow-up of coverage improvement according to the agreed SLA’s and OLA’s including follow-up of the financial budget.
You manage the fixed telephony and support the migration of the Infrabel current solution to the new Telephony Teams solution, according to the agreed SLA’s and OLA’s including follow-up of the financial budget.
You report to the Team Lead Business Service Management and work in co-operation with the Telecom Manager who reports to the Head of Operations.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Negotiate and monitor SLAs/OLAs with the customer/supplier to ensure continuity of services
- Coordinate the actions internally and follow them up (budget adjustment, adaptation processes, communication,)
- Align with stakeholders involved (Business Area Leads, Teamleads, Manager) in preparation for the topics to be discussed with customer/suppliers and organize the Service Review Meetings
- Follow up and inform the internal stakeholders regarding the following domains: Problem Management, Change Management including Service Requests, Incident Management, Release Management Process, Service (Level) Management
- Distribute reports as agreed in Governance, progress reports (interim and monthly), SLA reports, planned interventions and ad hoc reports
- Continuous improvement: collect the improvement proposals from the customer/supplier with regard to the existing services and communicate them internally
- Manage/monitor knowledge of services and stay informed of best practices/trends in the service management market and technological developments in the market
Operational Controlling Manager
Data Management and Reporting Officer
Als Operations Manager:
- Ben je verantwoordelijk voor het (mee) uitwerken en implementeren van de operationele strategie van de afdeling Machining in nauwe samenwerking met je direct reports;
- Ontwikkel je de nodige performance indicators en volg je die op;
- Stuur je samen met je team van direct reports productie, engineering, QC en maintenance aan;
- Focus je naast de aansturing van de dagdagelijkse operaties, op investeringsprojecten, operations excellence en continuous improvement;
- Stel je de budgetten voor je afdeling op, volg je die op en rapporteer je aan de VP en de directie van Picanol Group;
- Werk je nauw samen met collega's uit de afdelingen Supply Chain, Quality, Sales, Foundry en HR om de visie van Proferro te helpen realiseren;
- Maak je deel uit van het Management Team van Proferro;
Rapporteer je aan de VP Industries.
Business Intelligence Developer
Senior Manager/Director Reporting Consolidation
Within the Finance Transformation team of Risk Advisory, we are currently looking for a Senior Manager / Director Reporting & Consolidation:
- Join a dynamic team, passionate about helping our clients' finance organizations
- Work in a collaborative team environment to analyze issues and address client challenges related to close, consolidate, and reporting
- Work for finance organisations of leading Belgian organization, and partner with them to solve their challenges in the domain of IFRS, complex accounting, consolidation, and reporting requirements (financial and non-financial requirements)
- You will be trained and coached in order to develop your skills, finance knowledge and management capabilities
- You will lead a diverse team of talented resources, coach them to deliver high quality work that meets client expectations and to advance their career goals
- Develop further your expertise and build a reputation as a trusted advisor
- Contribute to firm initiatives by supporting development of proposals, thought leadership, campus recruitment and market facing initiatives
You will drive our client’s operations to the next level through:
- Improving the closing, consolidation and reporting cycle
- Defining the data and systems strategy.Supporting our clients with selecting and implementing new software solutions in the space of close, consolidate, and report
- Advising clients on complex accounting matters and changing reporting requirements
- Execute the consolidation processes via temporary support or managed services
- Leading and assisting.
Consolidatie & Reporting Analist
Om de groei op te vangen is een zeer gekend manufacturing bedrijf in Duffel op zoek naar een meester in Consolidatie om de functie als Consolidatie & Reporting Analist in te vullen en het bedrijf naar een hoger niveau te tillen.
Enkele van jouw hoofdtaken als Consolidatie & Reporting Analist:
- Managen van het maandelijkse en jaarlijkse consolidatieproces en zorg voor tijdige en nauwkeurige groepscijfers
- Zorg voor terugkerende en ad-hoc rapporten
- Opmaken van Intercompany-reconciliatie
- Onderhoud en optimaliseer de consolidatietool (Sigma Conso) om de financiële rapportageproces te stroomlijnen
- Wereldwijd aanspreekpunt voor financiële managers en externe auditors
- Zorg voor verdere automatisering en optimalisatie van interne en externe rapporten
- Training, advies en ondersteuning bieden
PROJECT CONTROL MANAGER
Training Coordinator M/F/X
Expediteur (Export/Import) m/v/x
Business Controller m/v/x
Robert Half is currently seeking a GL Accountant for a unique company that is a leader in the world of smart buildings.
Based in the Antwerp region, the company is a fast-growing software company with international operations.
Financial Reporting and Compliance
- Preparation of accurate financial statements and accounting transactions in accordance with local GAAP and international standards (IFRS).
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures, coordinating audit procedures, and participating in financial statement audits with external auditors.
Quality Control and Reporting
- Proactively perform preventive quality controls and initiate corrective actions when necessary.
- Produce accounting reports and monthly/quarterly/yearly statistics, contributing to effective financial reporting for management.
Tax Compliance and Cooperation
- Cooperate with tax authorities and external tax advisors, taking up responsibilities for the calculation and reporting of all taxes.
- Handle VAT declarations, Intrastat, Intracommunity listing, and other reportings, responding to National Bank of Belgium (NBB) enquiries.
Team Management and Professional Development
- Manage the team of direct reports, providing support and expertise to maintain a high professional level of the accounting team.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting guidelines, translating IFRS guidelines to local processes.
International Collaboration and Intercompany Transactions
- Act as a liaison for intercompany accounting with finance teams in foreign operations (Netherlands, Sweden, India, and US).
- Collaborate with external accountants, revisers, and commissionaires.
Monthly Closing and Reconciliations
- Execute monthly closing entries and reconciliations, addressing deferred and accrual accounts.
- Prepare and maintain financial ledgers, including analytical and intercompany transactions.
Analysis, Budgeting, and Year-End Closing
- Conduct analysis and participate in budget preparation.
- Prepare end-of-year closing, ensuring accuracy and completeness of financial records.